* [Caml-list] OCaml commnity not selected for GSoC
@ 2011-04-19  0:03 Christophe TROESTLER
From: Christophe TROESTLER @ 2011-04-19  0:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

It seems that the news I posted some time ago on the forge did not go
through so let me resend it to this list.  Unfortunately, we have not
yet received the feedback from Google.

Best regards,
C.

Despite the best efforts of the GSoC OCaml admin team as well as
several members of the community, I am sorry to announce that the
OCaml community was not selected as a mentor organization for the
GSoC 2011. I have asked for some feedback so we can improve for next
year.

On behalf of the admin team, I would like to thank everybody who has
put their name on the mentor list and especially those who spend some
time to write a draft on our ideas list. Do not hesitate to put more
ideas on the wiki [1], they will be of use for next year or for other
projects.

[1]
https://forge.ocamlcore.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/gsoc-team/index.php/GSoC2011/Applying

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-04-19  0:03 UTC | newest]