* [Caml-list] Re: Reminder of your subscription to caml-list
       [not found] <201105221501.p4MF1Axn011604@walapai.inria.fr>
@ 2011-05-22 15:14 ` Stefano Zacchiroli
From: Stefano Zacchiroli @ 2011-05-22 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 05:01:10PM +0200, caml-list-request@inria.fr wrote:
> Your are subscriber of list caml-list@inria.fr with  email
>
> Everything about this list : https://sympa-roc.inria.fr/wws/info/caml-list

Is there a way to disable these monthly notifications? I personally find
them quite annoying and, while I know how to disable them for
mailman-based mailing lists, I haven't found out how to do that with
sympa-based mailing lists. There seems to be nothing relevant under
"subscribers options".

However, I'm on other sympa-based mailing lists which do not have
monthly reminders --- in fact the caml list is the only one I'm a member
of that does send the reminders --- so maybe the kind administrators can
simple disable this "feature"?  (Or alternatively tell me how to disable
it solely for my account, before I procmail them out :-))

Many thanks in advance,
and many thanks as well for administering the list.

Cheers.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-05-22 15:14 UTC | newest]