* [Caml-list] Caml bug tracker: downtime scheduled from december 5th
@ 2011-12-01  9:20 Maxence Guesdon
From: Maxence Guesdon @ 2011-12-01  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

Mantis[1], the bug tracker used for OCaml, will be down from december, 5th
at the end of the morning.

At this date, we'll move the caml site to a new server. The DNS change
should be transparent for the web site, which should remain available all
the time. This is the occasion to upgrade mantis while moving it to the new
server too.

Mantis will be available anew when the DNS change is propagated, which can
take some hours or days.

Cheers,

Maxence

[1] http://caml.inria.fr/mantis

* [Caml-list] Re: Caml bug tracker: downtime scheduled from december 5th
@ 2011-12-08  7:40 ` Maxence Guesdon
From: Maxence Guesdon @ 2011-12-08  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 10:20:23 +0100
Maxence Guesdon <maxence.guesdon@inria.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Mantis[1], the bug tracker used for OCaml, will be down from december, 5th
> at the end of the morning.
>
> At this date, we'll move the caml site to a new server. The DNS change
> should be transparent for the web site, which should remain available all
> the time. This is the occasion to upgrade mantis while moving it to the new
> server too.
>
> Mantis will be available anew when the DNS change is propagated, which can
> take some hours or days.

At last, the DNS change was made. Mantis is up again.
If you encounter problems accessing caml.inria.fr, please tell us
(caml-webmaster AT inria.fr).

Regards,

--
Maxence Guesdon

* Re: [Caml-list] Re: Caml bug tracker: downtime scheduled from december 5th
@ 2011-12-08 16:47   ` Edgar Friendly
From: Edgar Friendly @ 2011-12-08 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxence Guesdon; +Cc: caml-list

It seems that anonymous access to the bugtracker is no longer available, is
this accidental?

E.

@ 2011-12-09  9:04     ` Maxence Guesdon
From: Maxence Guesdon @ 2011-12-09  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edgar Friendly; +Cc: caml-list

On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 11:47:40 -0500
Edgar Friendly <thelema314@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that anonymous access to the bugtracker is no longer available, is
> this accidental?

Yes, it was. It is fixed now.
Thanks for the report.

Regards,