* [Caml-list] The OCaml hump and RDF
@ 2012-01-11 11:06 Maxence Guesdon
From: Maxence Guesdon @ 2012-01-11 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

In order to test OCaml-rdf[1], I exported the OCaml Hump data as an RDF
graph. The data is available in three formats:
  XML: http://pauillac.inria.fr/~guesdon/hump-data.xml
  turtle: http://pauillac.inria.fr/~guesdon/hump-data.turtle
  ntriples: http://pauillac.inria.fr/~guesdon/hump-data.ntriples

The vocabulary used is here (and I hope it is correct):
   http://pauillac.inria.fr/~guesdon/hump.turtle

If some of you find this information useful, let me know so that such a
dump can be created every night.

I'm a beginner regarding all these semantic web formats, so do not hesitate
to tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

[1] http://ocaml-rdf.forge.ocamlcore.org/

Regards,

Maxence Guesdon

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-01-11 11:05 UTC | newest]