* [Caml-list] How to build a library with c++ stubs
@ 2015-02-27 22:40 Leonardo Laguna Ruiz
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Leonardo Laguna Ruiz @ 2015-02-27 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml List

Hi,

I’m working on a library which wraps functions and clases written in C++. I’m trying to setup a build system based in oasis but I haven’t found any example on how to do it.

So far I have been able of compiling my test programs using cmake and ocamlbuild. I use cmake to generate a static library out of my C++ file. Then I call ocamlbuild (from cmake) to generate a object file from my main file (main.native.o). Finally I link everything using cmake.

I have tried to link the my test program with ocambuild by passing all the necessary flags (use stdlib=libc++ and link CoreFoundation and IOKit in OS X) but I haven’t succeeded using ocamlbuild (or oasis).

Does anyone has an example on how to build a library that uses C++ code?

Thanks,

Leonardo