* [Caml-list] Feedback on the ocaml.org redesign and logo
@ 2013-09-24 14:17 Amir Chaudhry
From: Amir Chaudhry @ 2013-09-24 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: infrastructure, caml users

Dear all,

I've just put up a blog post asking for feedback on the ocaml.org redesign [1].  I'm specifically interested in getting feedback on (1) the second iteration of the OCaml Logo and (2) the new design for ocaml.org.  See the blog post for more information.  We're tracking feedback via issues [2] and there are some known issues already listed there.

[1] http://amirchaudhry.com/ocamlorg-request-for-feedback/
[2] https://github.com/ocamllabs/sandbox-ocaml.org/issues?state=open

Thanks,
Amir

* Re: [Caml-list] [ocaml-infra] Feedback on the ocaml.org redesign and logo
@ 2013-10-06 14:15 ` Amir Chaudhry
From: Amir Chaudhry @ 2013-10-06 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

Dear caml-list,

Just a brief reminder that I'd still like feedback on the OCaml logo and ocaml.org redesign work (see previous message below).

I'm continuing the discussion on the infrastructure list [1] about the redesign and how we migrate the current site to the new design. If anyone would like to join in please do so over there.

[1] http://lists.ocaml.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2013-October/000304.html

Best wishes,
Amir