* [Caml-list] Lwt Patch For Tuareg 2.0.2
@ 2011-01-07 20:23 orbitz
From: orbitz @ 2011-01-07 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hey everyone, I patched Tuareg-mode 2.0.2 to support Lwt.  Sorry it's
2.0.2, when I did this, I didn't realize I was using an older version
of Tuareg-mode, hopefully updating for the latest is easy enough.  I
think I have done most of the boring work of patching, so hopefully
someone more knowledgeable than I can fix any obvious errors I made.
I'll continue to try to keep the mode updated though.

The patch can be found at:

https://forge.ocamlcore.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=845&group_id=43&atid=257

The *lwt-1.patch file is the latest version.

Disclaimer:
- This is my first foray into the world of emacs-lisp, I was mostly
semi-blindly merging changes from the 1.46 patch into this, that means
I may have done nonsensical things.  There are undoubtedly bugs.

- I do not guarantee this works completely.  I have fixed the bugs as
I come across them, but so far I have only used the 'lwt' syntax
extension so I cannot guarantee it works for the rest.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-07 20:23 UTC | newest]