* [Caml-list] Compiler ActiveDVI (CVS) : results
@ 2002-01-26 12:34 David Marsal
From: David Marsal @ 2002-01-26 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Firstly, thank you very much for your fast and efficient help.

I have just added the following in the Makefile :

X11_INCLUDES=-I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/caml
I know, it is not very pretty, but I don't know  how and where to add
the path for /usr/include/caml

After I have installed libungif4-dev and libtiff3g-dev, and now it's
perfect. I am really impressed by the test files !

For information, here is my   dpkg -l \*caml\*

ii  camlidl        1.02-6         Stub code generator for Objective Caml
ii  camlidl-doc    1.02-6         Documentation for CamlIDL
ii  camlimages     2.00-1         OCaml image processing library
pn  camlp4         <none>         (no description available)
ii  camlp4-doc     3.02-1         documentation for camlp4 in ps and
html form
pn  camlzip        <none>         (no description available)
rn  libxlib-ocaml  <none>         (no description available)
ii  ocaml          3.04-4         ML language implementation with a
class-base
ii  ocaml-base     3.04-4         Runtime system for ocaml bytecode
executable
pn  ocaml-configwi <none>         (no description available)
ii  ocaml-core     3.04.1         Objective CAML (metapackage)
ii  ocaml-doc      3.04-1         Documentation for Objective Caml
ii  ocaml-findlib  0.6.2-2        Management tool for OCaml programming
langua
pn  ocaml-libs     <none>         (no description available)
pn  ocaml-netclien <none>         (no description available)
pn  ocaml-netstrin <none>         (no description available)
pn  ocaml-pxp      <none>         (no description available)
pn  ocaml-shell    <none>         (no description available)
ii  ocaml-tools    1.1-3          Various tools for ocaml programmers
pn  ocaml-xstr     <none>         (no description available)
pn  ocamltk        <none>         (no description available)
ii  ocamlweb       1.1-1          literate programming tool for
Objective Caml

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-26 12:34 UTC | newest]