* [Caml-list] mmm
@ 2002-03-11 18:06 Christophe Roquebert
From: Christophe Roquebert @ 2002-03-11 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I installed mmm browser , but I can't run applets:
I get the following message:
Can't compile applet http://.../appletdemo.ml
and the following error:
File "/tmp/mmm1760_0/mmmbuf3.ml", line 1, characters 0-12:
Unbound module Safe418
any idea how this should be fixed?

* [Caml-list] MMM
@ 2001-11-09  9:44 Sven
From: Sven @ 2001-11-09  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello, ...

We debian packager have just had a discution about the oportunity to package
MMM in the upcoming debian woody release.

I tried to package it some time ago, encoutered a small problem, but did not
have the time to go after it really.

Now, the question, is someone still using MMM, and if yes for what purpose (i
think at least one person seems to use it as array benchmark).

I would also like to have the opinion of Pierre and Jun on this subject.

Friendly,

Sven Luther