* [Caml-list] Linear programming
@ 2003-02-23 20:03 Alessandro Baretta
From: Alessandro Baretta @ 2003-02-23 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ocaml

I am coding the algorithm for the cut-stock problem discussed in
http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/papers_html/or_94/cutpaper.html

This algorithm iteratively uses discrete linear programming.
I would like to avoid coding an LP or, worse yet, a DLP
library in Ocaml.

Does anyone know if and where I could find a prepackaged LP
library written in Ocaml or linkable with Ocaml? I have
found the GNU Linear Programming Kit. Has anybody written a
stubs library for it?

Alex