* [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: mod_caml 0.6.0 released
@ 2003-08-18 20:46 Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2003-08-18 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: lwn

I'm pleased to announce the release of mod_caml 0.6.0.

mod_caml is a set of Objective CAML (OCaml) bindings for the Apache
API. It allows you to run "CGI scripts" written in OCaml directly
inside the Apache webserver. However, it is much much more than just
that:

 * Bind to any part of the Apache request cycle.
 * Read and modify internal Apache structures.
 * Share modules of code between handlers and scripts.
 * CGI library and templating system (allows separation of code and
   presentation).

The website has downloads and a manual:

http://www.merjis.com/developers/mod_caml/

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - all your business data are belong to you.

* Re: [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: mod_caml 0.6.0 released
@ 2003-08-20  0:53 ` Blair Zajac
From: Blair Zajac @ 2003-08-20  0:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Jones; +Cc: caml-list

Richard Jones wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce the release of mod_caml 0.6.0.
>
> mod_caml is a set of Objective CAML (OCaml) bindings for the Apache
> API. It allows you to run "CGI scripts" written in OCaml directly
> inside the Apache webserver. However, it is much much more than just
> that:
>
>  * Bind to any part of the Apache request cycle.
>  * Read and modify internal Apache structures.
>  * Share modules of code between handlers and scripts.
>  * CGI library and templating system (allows separation of code and
>    presentation).
>
> The website has downloads and a manual:
>
> http://www.merjis.com/developers/mod_caml/

Rich,

Congrats!  I see you submitted mod_caml to Slashdot and it was accepted:

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/08/20/0011214

Best,
Blair

--