* [Caml-list] tuareg and line wrapping
@ 2011-05-04 21:57 Joel Reymont
From: Joel Reymont @ 2011-05-04 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

How do I prevent Tuareg mode from wrapping the lines for me?

	Thanks, Joel

- for hire: mac osx device driver ninja, kernel extensions and usb drivers
---------------------+------------+---------------------------------------
http://wagerlabs.com | @wagerlabs | http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont
---------------------+------------+---------------------------------------

* Re: [Caml-list] tuareg and line wrapping
@ 2011-05-05  7:10 ` Mike McClurg
From: Mike McClurg @ 2011-05-05  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Reymont, caml-list

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Joel Reymont <joelr1@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I prevent Tuareg mode from wrapping the lines for me?
>
>        Thanks, Joel

M-x toggle-truncate-lines. It's not a Tuareg mode command, but a general
Emacs command. I also find it useful for viewing gigantic log files.

Mike

* Re: [Caml-list] tuareg and line wrapping
@ 2011-05-05  7:17   ` Joel Reymont
       [not found]     ` <BANLkTimb61oJfXveZ8ZPGWYoK4_A8DDjkg@mail.gmail.com>
From: Joel Reymont @ 2011-05-05  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike McClurg; +Cc: caml-list

On May 5, 2011, at 8:10 AM, Mike McClurg wrote:

> M-x toggle-truncate-lines. It's not a Tuareg mode command, but a general Emacs command. I also find it useful for viewing gigantic log files.

I think there's something else going on here as I get line wrapping even with truncate long lines enabled.

@ 2011-05-05 15:12       ` Joel Reymont
From: Joel Reymont @ 2011-05-05 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Till Varoquaux; +Cc: Mike McClurg, caml-list

These two did the trick

(setq-default truncate-lines t)
(setq truncate-partial-width-windows nil)