* [Caml-list] Caml on CNN
@ 2003-10-04  4:34 Frank Dellaert
From: Frank Dellaert @ 2003-10-04  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, Zia Khan

Hi All

although I have not yet posted this on the Caml web-site, my group and I
have written  several significant computer vision and robotics
applications in Caml. You might be amused to know that last week,
Caml-generated output made it on CNN Headline News and CNN Next, a show
about emerging technology. The same segment might be aired on CNN
International this weekend. The clips are on this page:

http://borg.cc.gatech.edu/CNN/

Look for the segment where 10 ants are tracked, which was done by
Caml-code written by Zia Khan and myself. Next up for us is translating
the bee dance, in Caml :-)

Best Regards
Frank Dellaert

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-04  4:34 UTC | newest]