* [Caml-list] new mailing-list software for caml-list
@ 2010-12-22 14:53 Xavier Leroy
From: Xavier Leroy @ 2010-12-22 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Dear subscribers,

Just to let you know that the caml-list mailing list, previously
managed by Mailman running on our development server, was migrated to
the Sympa list manager running on INRIA's dedicated,
professionally-administered mailing-list server.  Thanks are due to
Jean-Paul Chieze who performed the migration with great care.

To review and change your subscription options, please visit:

Messages to the list should be posted to caml-list@inria.fr, as before.
There used to be an alternate address @yquem.inria.fr which will cease
to work some time in the future, so please bookmark the @inria.fr address.

Along with the migration, we also got new Web archives for the list
(going back to its inception in the early 1990's):
https://sympa-roc.inria.fr/wws/arc/caml-list
The new archives don't look quite as good as the old ones, but at
least dates are not mangled.

Enjoy the mailing list and please be forgiving if the migration is a
bit bumpy.

Season's greetings,

- Xavier Leroy

* Re: [Caml-list] new mailing-list software for caml-list
@ 2010-12-30 12:55 ` Florent Ouchet
From: Florent Ouchet @ 2010-12-30 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xavier Leroy; +Cc: Caml List

Hello,

Dunno whether it is related to this move or not, but the spam activity
in this list seems to have increased :(

--
Florent Ouchet
PhD Student

* [Caml-list] Re: new mailing-list software for caml-list
@ 2010-12-30 13:32   ` Sylvain Le Gall
From: Sylvain Le Gall @ 2010-12-30 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On 30-12-2010, Florent Ouchet <florent.ouchet@imag.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Dunno whether it is related to this move or not, but the spam activity
> in this list seems to have increased :(

Indeed. Maybe the former mailing-list use a better antispam.
(greylisting, spamoracle?)

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall

My company: http://www.ocamlcore.com