From: Matthieu Dubuget <matthieu.dubuget@gmail.com>
To: florent.ouchet@imag.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Java JVM is becoming more strict
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 17:14:17 +0100	[thread overview]

Le 25/03/2011 13:57, Florent Ouchet a écrit :

> Then you should never use standard pipes within a Windows GUI
> application unless you're 100% sure that a console will always be
> available (either attached or allocated).
Well, strictly speaking, I do not use it, ;-). There was just an unused
function  in my code that had a dependence on Printf…

And what triggered my problem was the new version of the JVM.

My original post was only to warn others and for archives, if it can
have somebody save time some day, because it was rather difficult to
diagnose in the real world, compared to my abstract.

Salutations

Matthieu