* [Caml-list] Underscores, Keywords and Tuareg mode.
@ 2011-04-07  8:28 Andrew
From: Andrew @ 2011-04-07  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi all,

I've noticed a somewhat annoying bug in Emacs Tuareg mode, but before reporting it as such I thought I'd better ask, to
ensure that it's not a misconfiguration on my side.

Basically, I can't use the do_list function at the beginning of a line. Whenever I type do, and then press underscore,
emacs emits a beep and the underscore is replaces by a white space. The same happens for keywords such as "then",
"else", "done".

To reproduce, just try to input do_list in Emacs, with tuareg mode enabled.

I imagine that this has to do with electric indenting, but, after carefully browsing tuareg source code, I couldn't
locate the offending lines.

Has any of you come across this problem? Do you know how to solve it?
Thanks!
Andrew