* [Caml-list] MediaWiki welcomes OCaml coders & reviewers - help Wikipedia display math better
@ 2011-09-02 15:29 Sumana Harihareswara
From: Sumana Harihareswara @ 2011-09-02 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

MediaWiki, the software that Wikipedia runs on, is mostly in PHP.  But
we would love some assistance on code review on our Math system, which
uses OCaml.  The Math extension provides support for rendering
mathematical formulas on-wiki via texvc.  Anyone interested in taking a
look at the existing code and critiquing or improving it?  We would love
code review and help getting some OCaml unit testing on that extension.

The extension: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Math

Pending patches that need review:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/tag/math  You can
click on a revision number to get the code review page, where you can
comment.  The ones that are marked "new" are pending; the ones that have
been marked "ok" have been officially approved.

Mailing list thread about needing OCaml unit testing:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2011-August/054909.html

MediaWiki developers hang out in the #mediawiki FreeNode IRC channel and
in the wikitech-l mailing list,
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l .

Thank you!

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator

* [Caml-list] Re: MediaWiki welcomes OCaml coders & reviewers - help Wikipedia display math better
@ 2011-09-02 15:54 ` Sumana Harihareswara
From: Sumana Harihareswara @ 2011-09-02 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On 09/02/2011 11:29 AM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
> Pending patches that need review:
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/tag/math

I'm sorry, that's
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/tag/math , no
HTTPS.  Thanks to Esther Baruk for correcting me.