* [Caml-list] Software engineer position available at Cryptosense
@ 2013-11-13  8:44 Romain Bardou
From: Romain Bardou @ 2013-11-13  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Cryptosense is a start-up company which develops formal tools for
finding and fixing security flaws in cryptographic systems. We use
model-checking and symbolic machine learning techniques, amongst other
technologies. Our tools are developed in OCaml.

Cryptosense is recruiting a junior and a senior software engineer.

Profile
=======

You are an experienced programmer or recently qualified PhD. You
are proficient in at least one functional language. You want to
be part of a team of developers who follow agile programming
principles, and exchange and review each other's code. You like
to think outside the box to discover unexpected behavior that
might lead to security flaws. You are at ease holding technical
conversations in English.

Job description
===============

You will be part of a small team during the exciting times of the
emergence of a new company.  Your work will have great impact on the
company's products, which are already being used to secure critical
infrastructure of organisations worldwide.

You will contribute to the design and code of robust software. Depending
on your skills and interests, you might work on one or several of the
following:
- automatic reverse engineering and learning of the behaviour of API
implementations;
- model-checking algorithms dedicated to finding cryptographic key
management vulnerabilities;
- domain-specific language to model cryptographic key management APIs,
similar to software verification;
- use of this DSL to model new APIs;
- robust monitoring and filtering tools;
- graphical user interfaces.

Expertise in system and server administration (Linux) is a plus. You
could be given responsibility for the stability of our server for our
clients.

Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience. Stock options are
a possibility. The positions will be available from December 2013.

Location
========

Our office is located in Paris, between Montparnasse and the Jardin du
Luxembourg.

Contact
=======

Send your CV and cover letter to jobs@cryptosense.com. Informal
enquiries are also welcome.

http://cryptosense.com/

--
Romain Bardou
Cryptosense

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-11-13  8:44 UTC | newest]