* [Caml-list] ANN: ppx_deriving_morphism 0.2
@ 2016-04-06  4:54 Christoph Höger
From: Christoph Höger @ 2016-04-06  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

Dear all,

just a little heads up that I just released ppx_deriving_morphism
version 0.2 on opam. This release is the first practically usable and I
tested it for a while in my project.

Specifically:

* More support for builtin types (tuples, options)
* The %> operator has been inlined and thus does not need to be defined
by yourself anymore

regards,

Christoph
--
Christoph Höger

Technische Universität Berlin
Fakultät IV - Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Übersetzerbau und Programmiersprachen

Sekr. TEL12-2, Ernst-Reuter-Platz 7, 10587 Berlin

Tel.: +49 (30) 314-24890
E-Mail: christoph.hoeger@tu-berlin.de

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-04-06  4:54 UTC | newest]