From: whitequark <whitequark@whitequark.org>
To: picflo_2@web.de
Cc: schoepp@tcs.ifi.lmu.de, caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] LLVM debug information
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 19:15:16 +0300	[thread overview]

On 2016-04-22 12:51, picflo_2@web.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the link seems promising.
>
> There shouldn't be then any objective to make a pull request to move
> this or a copy of it into the
> llvm/include/llvm-c folder? From there on we could work on the missing
> ocaml bindings

Exposing DIBuilder to llvm-c properly is somewhat complicated and what
you propose was considered and rejected over two years ago. However,
there is ongoing work to bring debug information to LLVM-C and you
may watch it on http://reviews.llvm.org/D19088.

After that's merged the OCaml part is straightforward.

--
whitequark