* [Caml-list] ocamlbuild -where on MinGW of Win7 gives wrong path
@ 2011-10-13 20:57 lin hong
From: lin hong @ 2011-10-13 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

we are trying to get our project compiled with ocaml3.11 under MinGW +
Windows7.

I noticed this is a known bug with ocaml3.10. and according to this

http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/print_bug_page.php?bug_id=4575

it's fixed last year.

but we still have the same problem here, maybe it's a Windows7 issue?

* Re: [Caml-list] ocamlbuild -where on MinGW of Win7 gives wrong path
@ 2011-10-17 14:39 ` Jonathan Protzenko
From: Jonathan Protzenko @ 2011-10-17 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lin hong; +Cc: caml-list

I just tried on my own build (see
http://yquem.inria.fr/~protzenk/caml-installer.html) and everything
seems to work fine. What's the output of ocamlbuild -where?

jonathan

@ 2011-10-17 14:49   ` lin hong
From: lin hong @ 2011-10-17 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Protzenko; +Cc: caml-list

oh, I forgot to mention this, it happened when I ssh to mingw from another
machine.

ocamlbuild  works fine locally

Best,
Lin