* [Caml-list] OCaml/Xen google summer of code
@ 2011-04-07 18:10 Anil Madhavapeddy
From: Anil Madhavapeddy @ 2011-04-07 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Folks,

Xen.org was accepted to the Google Summer of Code 2011, and I snuck in an OCaml-related project [1]. I haven't received any good applications for this, so if you are interested and eligible, I would encourage you to apply before the deadline tomorrow.  Please get in touch with me asap by email if you do plan to put a proposal in.

The SSL idea is just a template; pretty much anything interesting (especially profiling-related) to running OCaml "stub domains" on Xen would be relevant.

cheers
Anil

[1] http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/GSoC_2011_ideas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-04-07 18:11 UTC | newest]