* [Caml-list] matlab interfacing
@ 2002-03-11  8:55 Charles-Albert Lehalle
From: Charles-Albert Lehalle @ 2002-03-11  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml

Hi,

Does anyone knows if there is a ocmal interface to call matlab scripts ?
(even if it's only when inputs and outputs are amtrices)

thanks,
charles

* Re: [Caml-list] matlab interfacing
@ 2002-04-26 16:36 ` Maurice.Bremond
From: Maurice.Bremond @ 2002-04-26 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: charles.lehalle; +Cc: caml-list

>Does anyone knows if there is a ocmal interface to call matlab scripts ?

I have written an interface to Matlab API in order to write Ocaml
program (Ocaml 'MEX-files') for Matlab.

Matlab standard Mex API provides a callback facility to Matlab
functions and scripts.

There is some extensions with Camlp4 to simplify the registration to
Matlab of Caml functions and a Camlp4 quotation to write 'Matlab like'
expressions.

You can find it here :

ftp://spike.cst.cnes.fr/pub/bremond/ocamlmex/ocamlmex.tar.gz

In the hope it can be useful

Maurice Brémond

LEGOS/GRGS
Observatoire Midi-Pyrénées