* [Caml-list] OCaml 4.06.1+rc1
@ 2018-01-19 15:29 Damien Doligez
From: Damien Doligez @ 2018-01-19 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users, caml announce

Dear OCaml users,

The release of OCaml version 4.06.1 is imminent.  We have
created a release candidate for your testing pleasure.  Please
try it and let me know whether it works for you.

We want to know about any show-stopping bugs, especially in the
compilation and installation phases.

This release candidate is available as an opam switch:
  opam switch 4.06.1+rc1

Happy hacking,

-- Damien Doligez for the OCaml team.

4.06.1
------

### Bug fixes

- MPR#7661, GPR#1459: fix faulty compilation of patterns
  using extensible variants constructors
  (Luc Maranget, review by Thomas Refis and Gabriel Scherer, report
  by Abdelraouf Ouadjaout and Thibault Suzanne)

- MPR#7702, GPR#1553: refresh raise counts when inlining a function
  (Vincent Laviron, Xavier Clerc, report by Cheng Sun)

- MPR#7704, GPR#1559: Soundness issue with private rows and pattern-matching
  (Jacques Garrigue, report by Jeremy Yallop, review by Thomas Refis)

- MPR#7705, GPR#1558: add missing bounds check in Bigarray.Genarray.nth_dim.
  (Nicolás Ojeda Bär, report by Jeremy Yallop, review by Gabriel Scherer)

- GPR#1470: Don't commute negation with float comparison
  (Leo White, review by Xavier Leroy)

- GPR#1538: Make pattern matching compilation more robust to ill-typed columns
  (Gabriel Scherer and Thomas Refis, review by Luc Maranget)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-01-19 15:30 UTC | newest]