* [Caml-list] MongoDB driver for ocaml
@ 2011-03-15 17:39 Philippe Veber
From: Philippe Veber @ 2011-03-15 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

Hello,
  I am just starting to experiment with MongoDB (not sure I really need it
or if is the most appropriate tool in my case). I just wondered if somebody
had worked on an ocaml driver. I found a project started on github, but it
is still in an early stage : https://github.com/kiyoto/caml_mongo

Thanks,
 Philippe.