* [OT] nice small scheme interpreter: vx-scheme
@ 2010-11-30 17:16 Eray Ozkural
From: Eray Ozkural @ 2010-11-30 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I was looking for something like this, I've browsed through many other
implementations but this is the only one that so far matched the ocs
interpreter written in ocaml. The others were either too bulky or bitrotten
or too slow.

http://code.google.com/p/vx-scheme/

If you would have any other suggestions for a small, fast and embeddable
interpreter of a functional language written in C/C++, please let me know. I
need one so I can port my AI code to GPU.

Best Regards,

PS: Sorry for the off-topic posting but who knows it might be of interest to
some hackers around here.

--
Eray Ozkural, PhD candidate.  Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara