* [Caml-list] Sending message to Http_client
@ 2002-06-12 13:18 Gaurav Chanda
From: Gaurav Chanda @ 2002-06-12 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello

I am trying to build a small http server that can interact with the existing Http_client module present in the Netclient Library.

I was succesful in establishing connection between the two. The data sent by the client was received sucesfully. However, sending data  back to the client is giving me problems.

I have written a loop in which my server writes "count" characters to the file descripter "fd"., using "Unix.write". The server gets out of the loop. However, on the client side, the function call "XmlRPCNet.handler#run" is not returning.
It is supposed to store the response of the http request from the server, but is somehow not being able to do that. Or probably, I am doing something wrong.

Could you help me solve this problem ?

Regards
Gaurav