* [Caml-list] Need help installing OCaml-Cygwin packages!
@ 2013-08-16  1:14 wizbyron
From: wizbyron @ 2013-08-16  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm unable to download/install any OCaml-Cygwin Package to my Win7Ux64 PC?
These OCaml Cygwin Packages, I've listed below, are listed as available on
partner website at www.cygwin.com/packages ... But when I run their Cygwin
setup-x86_64.exe application to install them on my Win7Ux64 PC, not even so
much as 1 of those OCaml packages/programs is listed to select from, on any of
the mirror download sites that are shown to choose from, within the setup
program itself! Why is that happening? Also, maybe there might be an alternate
way to download/install them directly from the website itself at cygwin.com/
packages using my web-browser? And how exactly (step-by-step) would I go about
doing that alternative, if that would even work at all for me?..

1. ocaml - The OCaml compiler and runtime (install helper)
2. ocaml-base - The OCaml compiler and runtime (base system)
3. ocaml-camlp4 - The OCaml compiler and runtime (camlp4)
4. ocaml-compiler-libs - The OCaml compiler and runtime (compiler libraries)
5. ocaml-llvm - LLVM library (OCaml bindings)

...And Sincere Thanks for your quick assistance/response to this dire
situation of mine!