* [Caml-list] ocaml.info
@ 2011-04-04 14:25 Rémi Dewitte
From: Rémi Dewitte @ 2011-04-04 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

Does anyone have information about ocaml.info ?
Is it gone forever (which would worry me a bit) ?

Cheers,
Rémi

* Re: [Caml-list] ocaml.info
@ 2011-04-04 15:12 ` Markus Mottl
From: Markus Mottl @ 2011-04-04 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: remi.dewitte; +Cc: Rémi Dewitte, caml-list

No need to worry, I'm currently in the process of moving my server to
a new VPS provider after my old server started flaking out.  I hope to
be up and running soon again (likely by tomorrow).

Regards,
Markus

--
Markus Mottl        http://www.ocaml.info        markus.mottl@gmail.com

* Re: [Caml-list] ocaml.info
@ 2011-04-04 17:31   ` Rémi Dewitte
From: Rémi Dewitte @ 2011-04-04 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Markus Mottl; +Cc: caml-list

Markus,

Thanks a lot and good luck :).

Rémi

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 17:12, Markus Mottl <markus.mottl@gmail.com> wrote:

> No need to worry, I'm currently in the process of moving my server to
> a new VPS provider after my old server started flaking out.  I hope to
> be up and running soon again (likely by tomorrow).
>
> Regards,
> Markus
>
> 2011/4/4 Rémi Dewitte <remi@gide.net>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anyone have information about ocaml.info ?
> > Is it gone forever (which would worry me a bit) ?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rémi
>
> --
> Markus Mottl        http://www.ocaml.info        markus.mottl@gmail.com
>

> --

* Re: [Caml-list] ocaml.info
@ 2011-04-05  3:57     ` Markus Mottl
From: Markus Mottl @ 2011-04-05  3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rémi Dewitte; +Cc: caml-list

The server "ocaml.info" is up and running again.  Please let me know
if you encounter any problems.  Thanks!

Regards,
Markus