* [Caml-list] Improved syntaxic coloration for OCaml sources (.ml .mli) by GTK SourceView library with a new ocaml.lang file and a color profile.
       [not found] <BAY172-W1EEB776AB9BACAFA027D7A58E0@phx.gbl>
@ 2012-10-10 16:18 ` Lilian Jean BESSON
From: Lilian Jean BESSON @ 2012-10-10 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear OCaml users, hello.

I'm publishing today some files to improve syntaxic coloration for OCaml sources (.ml .mli) using the GTK SourceView library.
  Gedit and Gobby are popular text editor which use GTK SourceView for syntaxic coloration, and my two files (ocaml.lang and naereen.xml are in the archive sent with this email) can be used with them to give you one of the best OCaml sources syntaxic coloration ever !
  If you are not yet conviced, take a look at my page here (those file are also downloadable here), which aims to show some of improvement done by my modifications. Detail concerning installation and personalisation of the color profile naereen.xml are given there (sorry for non-french users, this page is not yet translated in english). Some improvement are steel experimental, like OCamlDoc format balises in ocamldoc comments.

Moreover, the language file ocaml.lang can give ideas to improve the other popular syntaxic coloration solutions : VIM, Emacs, PyGmentize, nano, caml2html, or also Jota Text Editor for examples.

If those two files appears to be useful for one of you, I'll send theme to GTK SourceView developpers, hopping they will be include in the next versions of GTK SourceView 2 and 3.

Friendly,
--
Lilian BESSON,
    Élève seconde année à l’École Normale Supérieure de