* [Caml-list] variable sharing
@ 2011-03-07  1:49 Kihong Heo
From: Kihong Heo @ 2011-03-07  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear caml-list.

I want to know how ocaml compiler make variable sharing.
I believe the compiler do good job, but sometime memory consumption
of my program does not make sense.
So I am curious about what the compiler did or how to make program memory efficiently.

If you know some good notes or web pages for that issue, please let me know.

Thank you.

- Kihong Heo