* [Caml-list] ocamljs
@ 2011-09-17 22:54 Christophe Papazian
From: Christophe Papazian @ 2011-09-17 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml List

Hi,

One year since the last update of ocamljs. And now, ocaml is 3.12.1,
lwt is 2.3.
So does anyone know when we will see the next update of ocamljs ?

thanks !

	Christophe

* Re: [Caml-list] ocamljs
@ 2011-09-18  7:08 ` Raphael Proust
From: Raphael Proust @ 2011-09-18  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christophe Papazian; +Cc: OCaml List

AFAIK, Jake Donham stopped the development of OCamljs (I can not speak
for him though).

You can use js_of_ocaml ( ocsigen.org/js_of_ocaml ) if you are looking
for an up to date ocaml to js compiler.

On 9/17/11, Christophe Papazian <christophe.papazian@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One year since the last update of ocamljs. And now, ocaml is 3.12.1,
> lwt is 2.3.
> So does anyone know when we will see the next update of ocamljs ?
>
> thanks !
>
> 	Christophe
>

> --

_______