* [Caml-list] Jane Street is hiring interns!
@ 2015-09-25 22:08 Yaron Minsky
From: Yaron Minsky @ 2015-09-25 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Jane Street is actively hiring summer interns for our offices in New
York, London and Hong Kong.

Interning at Jane Street is a great learning experience.  If you're
interested in seeing how functional programming is applied to real
world problems at big scale, there's no better place.

Look here

    https://blogs.janestreet.com/?p=962

to get a sense of the kinds of projects summer interns do.  (I'm
preparing an update for this summer, but haven't gotten it done quite
yet.)  As is reflected there, many of our intern projects make their
way out as open-source projects.  Interns also learn about Jane
Street's trading business through lectures and interactive training
sessions.  Plus, there are a lot of fun social activities throughout
the summer, and interns get to visit one of the other two offices for
a week.

Feel free to redistribute this to any students you think might be
interested.  And if you're interested directly, you can apply here:

    http://janestreet.com/apply

And as usual, we're also hiring developers for fulltime positions in
NYC, Hong Kong and London.

Cheers,