* [Caml-list] [ANN] New caml-list mirror - https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list
@ 2018-03-13 21:39 Nicolás Ojeda Bär
From: Nicolás Ojeda Bär @ 2018-03-13 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear caml-list,

I am happy to announce a new caml-list mirror, accessible at:

  https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list

Some advantages with respect to the official archive (sympa):

  - threads are not broken at month boundaries;
  - powerful search;
  - more usable interface (in my opinion);
  - it is easy to get a copy of the full archive: git clone --mirror
https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list.

The new mirror is powered by https://public-inbox.org/, where you can
go to learn more about it.

If you run into trouble or have any comments at all, do not hesitate
to get in touch either directly or via caml-list.

Thanks!

Happy reading,
Nicolás

* Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] New caml-list mirror - https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list
@ 2018-03-14  0:33 ` Francois BERENGER
From: Francois BERENGER @ 2018-03-14  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On 03/14/2018 06:39 AM, Nicolás Ojeda Bär wrote:
> Dear caml-list,
>
> I am happy to announce a new caml-list mirror, accessible at:
>
>   https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list

Was it populated with the complete history of caml-list?

This would be very useful, many times I have tried to google
for some old caml-list messages, and never managed to find
things via sympa's interface.

@ 2018-03-14  8:25   ` Nicolás Ojeda Bär
From: Nicolás Ojeda Bär @ 2018-03-14  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Francois,

Indeed, the full history of caml-list as found in INRIA's servers has
been imported into the new mirror.

Best wishes,
Nicolás