* [Caml-list] Merlin 2.5.2 with OCaml 4.04.0 support
@ 2016-11-18 18:29 Frédéric Bour
From: Frédéric Bour @ 2016-11-18 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

A new release of Merlin is available on opam. It can be installed with `opam install merlin` or built from sources, available at https://github.com/the-lambda-church/merlin .

Changes in version 2.5.1:
* Improved handling of case sensitivity on macOS.
* Gerd Stolpmann contributed support for customizing findlib package directories.
 This is achieved by the FINDLIB_PATH directive in .merlin (it corresponds to the path variable in findlib.conf, and OCAMLPATH environment variable for ocamlfind).
* For convenience with Bucklescript FFI, Merlin no longer checks that externals are functions.

Version 2.5.2 added support for OCaml 4.04 and fixed a lot of bug.

As always you can find a changelog at
https://github.com/the-lambda-church/merlin/blob/master/CHANGELOG .

Thanks to Gerd Stolpmann and to all our previous contributors. The project is also getting closer to OCaml Labs. Many thanks to Gemma for helping us to improve the development and release process.

The Merlin team

* Re: [Caml-list] Merlin 2.5.2 with OCaml 4.04.0 support
@ 2016-11-18 18:33 ` Xavier Van de Woestyne
From: Xavier Van de Woestyne @ 2016-11-18 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frédéric Bour; +Cc: caml users