* [Caml-list] Calling Java function from OCaml
@ 2018-04-12  9:40 mukesh tiwari
From: mukesh tiwari @ 2018-04-12  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to call some Java functions from OCaml (Extracted from Coq if
it matters). I am familiar with ocamljava [1], but it says that "*The
generated code usually runs faster than OCaml bytecode but slower than
native code. Memory consumption and startup time are also higher, but
leveraging the multiple cores of a machine can help reaching the
performance level of native code.*", and I don't want to leave the OCaml
native code. One suggestion I got on #ocaml channel is using RPC and a
quick Google search leads to ocaml-rpc [2].  I am wondering if experts from
OCaml community could please give me some suggestions.

Best regards,
Mukesh Tiwari

[1] http://www.ocamljava.org/
[2] https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-rpc