* [Caml-list] Universe Library for OCaml
@ 2015-01-01 12:43 Kenichi Asai
From: Kenichi Asai @ 2015-01-01 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

A happy new year!

I am happy to announce that the Universe Library for OCaml is now
public at:

http://pllab.is.ocha.ac.jp/~asai/Universe/

It is ported from Racket universe teachpack and enables us to write
interactive games easily.  I used it in my class this fall, where
students enjoyed creating many fun communicating games.  Any comments,
bug reports, etc., are welcome.  Enjoy!

Sincerely,

--
Kenichi Asai

* Re: [Caml-list] Universe Library for OCaml
@ 2015-01-06 21:02 ` Martin DeMello
From: Martin DeMello @ 2015-01-06 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kenichi Asai; +Cc: caml-list

Thanks, that's very exciting!