* [Caml-list] Interop between racket and ocaml
@ 2018-07-15 21:17 Martin DeMello
From: Martin DeMello @ 2018-07-15 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, Racket Users

I'm interested in exporting some ocaml code as a library that can be called
from racket, and was wondering if anyone had already done this, and has
some examples I can look at. In particular I expect there to be some care
needed to make sure the ocaml runtime is initialised properly, and some
boilerplate around sharing data structures between the two languages, that
will take me some time to get right.

martin