From: William Le Ferrand <William.Le-Ferrand@polytechnique.edu>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: [Caml-list] [ www.baoug.org ] ocaml puzzles
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 01:09:19 -0700	[thread overview]

Dear all,

Last week, we were three friends experimenting an "ocaml hackathon" : we met
and we built a simple webservice where you can either post problems or try
to solve them.

It's now online at www.baoug.org and the code is released at
https://github.com/baoug/ocaml-challenges . It's an 100% ocsigen 2.0
website, leveraging the newest features of the framework (client/server
interactions, message bus, etc ..)

Although baoug.org is still lacking a lot of features (syntax highlighting,
client side code checking, solution ranking, etc etc), we hope that it can
already provide at least as much fun as we got when we wrote it. Actually,
it's already waiting for your challenges :)

This website is also the seminal event of baoug, the Bay Area OCaml User
Group. We plan to organize some ocaml events here; the next one will be
another hackathon to improve on baoug (if we get some feedback from you
all!); we're based in California but everyone is invited, as we can get
remote contributions. So far we're three, Marc Simon, Mike Well an I
(William Le Ferrand), but we'll grow up, hopefully.

If you want to contribute to the platform or if you have some ideas for
fresh features, please get in touch !

If you want to get more information about ocsigen and the way we leverage
it, please don't hesitate either.

What about posting a little challenge on www.baoug.org now :) ?

Happy hacking,

Cheers