* [Caml-list] open-source software at OCamlPro and TypeRex-Pro
@ 2013-11-18 22:45 OCamlPro
From: OCamlPro @ 2013-11-18 22:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear OCaml Developers,

We have been contributing to the OCaml ecosystem for more than two
years now, with open-source tools (opam, ocp-indent, ocp-build, etc.),
open-source libraries (ocplib-endian, ocplib-wxOCaml), websites
(try.ocamlpro.com) and documentation (Cheat Sheets), all gathered
under the code name TypeRex (http://www.typerex.org/), and thanks to
our long term and close partnership with Jane Street who has helped
fund a large part of these projects.

Some of these projects, like opam, already have a major impact on the
accessibility and usability of OCaml. We think that many of our
upcoming projects, already partially released or still under
development, will also change a lot the OCaml open-source
ecosystem.

That's why we decided to launch, alongside with our existing
services (training, custom development, compiler optimization...) a
subscription service, TypeRex-Pro, which is an annual subscription
with OCamlPro.

You may want to subscribe to TypeRex-Pro if you want :
 * to get technical expertise in your daily use of OCaml, OCamlPro's
   open-source software, and the OCaml open-source ecosystem in general
 * to support our work of developing open-source tools and libraries for OCaml
 * to be the first to access our new open-source projects, before they are
   officially released
 * to get involved in the discussions about our open-source roadmap

 More details are available on the TypeRex-Pro webpage:
 http://www.ocamlpro.com/services/typerex-pro.html

Feel free to contact us if you want more information,
We welcome any feedback.
--
The OCamlPro Team
http://www.ocamlpro.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-11-18 22:45 UTC | newest]