From: "vrotaru.md@gmail.com" <vrotaru.md@gmail.com>
To: David Allsopp <dra-news@metastack.com>,
	Allan Wegan <allanwegan@allanwegan.de>,
	 "caml-list@inria.fr" <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] IDE like PyCharm - Results
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 06:51:14 +0000	[thread overview]

About that failing 'apm install.. ' thing

My totally haphazard guess that apm is just an shell script invoking atom
with some special parameters. So some thing may have get wrong. Anyway you
do not need it. It is just convenient. All those packages can be installed
from inside atom

În mie., 11 mai 2016 la 09:17, David Allsopp <dra-news@metastack.com> a
scris: