* [Caml-list] jocaml?
@ 2015-06-26 20:50 Raoul Duke
From: Raoul Duke @ 2015-06-26 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml

Hm, last updated 2014, but doesn't have sources on a "real" thing like
bitbucket. :-) Anybody using it? In production? Seems good? Anybody
contributing to it?

thanks

* Re: [Caml-list] jocaml?
@ 2015-06-26 20:57 ` Kenneth Adam Miller
From: Kenneth Adam Miller @ 2015-06-26 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: OCaml

Personally I was reading the pi-calculus book just last fall, and found
jocaml to be very interesting, since it implements a variant of the
pi-calculus (called the join calculus). Concurrency constructs embedded as
operational semantics in the language definition of the lambda calculus is
really brilliant, the implications are rather difficult to reason about
however (which is truthfully beyond me at this point, but I'm getting there
:)). Did you ever read anything like that?

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 4:50 PM, Raoul Duke <raould@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hm, last updated 2014, but doesn't have sources on a "real" thing like
> bitbucket. :-) Anybody using it? In production? Seems good? Anybody
> contributing to it?
>
> thanks
>
> --

* Re: [Caml-list] jocaml?
@ 2015-06-26 21:28   ` Raoul Duke
From: Raoul Duke @ 2015-06-26 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml

> Did you ever read anything like that?

I haven't, I'm so far still a simpleton in the land of process calculi.

* Re: [Caml-list] jocaml?
@ 2015-06-26 21:55     ` Kenneth Adam Miller
From: Kenneth Adam Miller @ 2015-06-26 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raoul Duke; +Cc: OCaml