* [Caml-list] Using binary analysis platform library
@ 2014-11-18 20:01 Kenneth Adam Miller
From: Kenneth Adam Miller @ 2014-11-18 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

I have a single use case, and its complicated by my clumsiness and new
relationship with ocaml. I'm not sure how to query libraries for various
restrictions:

Basically, I'm writing a piqi based rpc service; the toil utility (utils/
toil.ml) can be used to parse some string arguments, read a file from the
name given on the command line, and then output the BIL to stdout. I want
to link with it as though it were a library in order that the returned data
structured can be reasoned about in other languages.

I have all the other parts-piqi build environment, compilation, setup; all
I need is a good way to find a transform that accepts a string filename and
returns a type of stmt. I'm not sure who all is familiar with BAP, but I
think it's worth a try to ask if anybody knows exactly what I'm looking
for, or the utility to find out.

BAP: https://github.com/argp/bap

* Re: [Caml-list] Using binary analysis platform library
@ 2014-11-18 20:15 ` Kenneth Adam Miller
       [not found]   ` <CALdWJ+xUjaGCLdoPe=dTq=6o3zsQ_1HGz7B7Ov+3QC0iahZyGQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Kenneth Adam Miller @ 2014-11-18 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

Actually, I already discovered the function that I was looking for.

Can anybody tell me how you declare a list of a certain type in piqi?

@ 2014-11-18 20:20   ` Kenneth Adam Miller
       [not found]   ` <CALdWJ+xUjaGCLdoPe=dTq=6o3zsQ_1HGz7B7Ov+3QC0iahZyGQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Kenneth Adam Miller @ 2014-11-18 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

I seem to be making good progress today. I was hung up but as soon as I
tried to do something, it worked out

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Kenneth Adam Miller <

@ 2014-11-18 20:30     ` Kenneth Adam Miller
From: Kenneth Adam Miller @ 2014-11-18 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users