* [Caml-list] using typerex with ocamlfind enabled ocamlbuild (ocaml 3.11.2)
@ 2012-10-01  4:40 Ivan
From: Ivan @ 2012-10-01  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'am using ocaml 3.11 and want to use ocamlbuild, batteries and typerex.
I've downloaded ocamlfind enabled myocamlbuild.ml. But, it seems, that
there is no opportunity to include support of typerex without breaking
support for ocamlfind.
So, I've tried to edit my /etc/ocamlfind.conf, or to specify an environment
variable:  OCAMLFIND_COMMANDS to 'ocamlc=ocp-ocamlc' but neither works. It
seems that myocamlbuild overrides this setups.

Please, can anybody help me to solve this. Or, maybe, there is a better way
to use batteries and typerex?

* [Caml-list] Re: using typerex with ocamlfind enabled ocamlbuild (ocaml 3.11.2)
@ 2012-10-01  8:15 ` Ivan
From: Ivan @ 2012-10-01  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list