From: Shayne Fletcher <shayne.fletcher.50@gmail.com>
To: Caml List <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] OCaml opportunities in London
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:06:01 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi Camelers,

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 6:40:48 AM UTC-5, Jeremy Yallop wrote:
> On 6 November 2014 11:32,  <tcamps@teksystems.com> wrote:
> > I have a client which is exploring the application
> > of programming using OCaml in the development of algebra representation
for
> > financial instruments.

To clarify, this position is in fact offered by Bloomberg.

As you may be aware, Bloomberg has licensed LexiFi technology for financial
contract representation. To learn more about the use of
LexiFi's technology in the Bloomberg Professional Service, see
http://tinyurl.com/ohunp3w. We are seeking developers to work on this
effort among other challenges.

As this community is characterized by transparency, we consider it an
unfortunate mistake this information was held back and unreservedly
apologize!

We are very excited at the prospect of growing our teams of OCaml
developers in both London and New York and strongly encourage those among
you interested in a career in financial technology to reach out
to us!

--
Maxime Ransan (mransan AT bloomberg DOT net), Shayne Fletcher (sfletcher13
AT bloomberg DOT net)