* [Caml-list] Mandelbrot fractal
@ 2016-10-31 15:24 Daniel de Rauglaudre
From: Daniel de Rauglaudre @ 2016-10-31 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi all,

I just updated the program MLbrot to display the Mandelbrot set, I
made some years ago. Written in OCaml.

Together with the sources, there is an executable compiled for Linux
Ubuntu. May work on your computer without having to be recompiled from
the sources. Not sure because I don't know anything about OSes.
Version is 1.02. Enjoy!

  http://pauillac.inria.fr/~ddr/mlbrot/

--
Daniel de Rauglaudre
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~ddr/

* Re: [Caml-list] Mandelbrot fractal
@ 2016-11-03 14:43 ` Goswin von Brederlow
From: Goswin von Brederlow @ 2016-11-03 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel de Rauglaudre; +Cc: caml-list

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 04:24:59PM +0100, Daniel de Rauglaudre wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just updated the program MLbrot to display the Mandelbrot set, I
> made some years ago. Written in OCaml.
>
> Together with the sources, there is an executable compiled for Linux
> Ubuntu. May work on your computer without having to be recompiled from
> the sources. Not sure because I don't know anything about OSes.
> Version is 1.02. Enjoy!
>
>   http://pauillac.inria.fr/~ddr/mlbrot/

Nice. But you are lacking an extra dimension:

http://mrvn.mooo.com/fractal/

MfG
	Goswin

* Re: [Caml-list] Mandelbrot fractal