* [Caml-list] New York City OCaml Users Group
@ 2011-09-30 17:41 Ashish Agarwal
From: Ashish Agarwal @ 2011-09-30 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List, OCaml Beginners List

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce a users group for OCaml programmers in the New
York City area. Our goal is simply to have a forum where OCaml programmers
can connect with each other when desired. Everyone is welcome to host a talk
on any OCaml related topic, propose a casual get together just to meet
people, or anything else you think OCaml programmers will want to do.

We are hosting the group on meetup.com: http://www.meetup.com/NYC-OCaml/.
The site is configured to let anyone create an event on their own, but feel
free to contact the organizers first if you would like.

Our first meetup is scheduled for Oct 12, where we will discuss Ocsigen.

Cheers, and looking forward to meeting up!