* [Caml-list] Silicon Valley
@ 2012-10-19  1:25 Mike Lin
From: Mike Lin @ 2012-10-19  1:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello all,
I'm curious what kind of critical mass there might be for an OCaml
meetup/UG in Silicon Valley. Who's around? Has this been tried/failed
before?
Best,
Mike Lin

* Re: [Caml-list] Silicon Valley
@ 2012-10-19  1:40 ` William Le Ferrand
From: William Le Ferrand @ 2012-10-19  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Lin; +Cc: caml-list

hi Mike

There used to be "OCaml dinners" in bay area, 3 or 4 were organized about 1
year ago. At some point we even held a little hackathon resulting in a
small website for posting ocaml challenges (code should be at
https://github.com/baoug), now deceased.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Mike Lin <mlin@mlin.net> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I'm curious what kind of critical mass there might be for an OCaml
> meetup/UG in Silicon Valley. Who's around? Has this been tried/failed
> before?
> Best,
> Mike Lin
>
> --