* [Caml-list] ABNF Parser
@ 2016-03-18 11:00 picflo_2
From: picflo_2 @ 2016-03-18 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

* Re: [Caml-list] ABNF Parser
@ 2016-03-18 21:10 ` Gabriel Scherer
From: Gabriel Scherer @ 2016-03-18 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: picflo_2; +Cc: caml users

Googling for "ocaml abnf" directs to
  https://github.com/avsm/ocaml-abnf
which seem to be an experimental project, but a good starting point.
It has a lexer and a parser for abnf grammars,
  https://github.com/avsm/ocaml-abnf/blob/master/abnf_lexer.mll
  https://github.com/avsm/ocaml-abnf/blob/master/abnf_parser.mly
a type representing the ABNF abstract syntax tree
  https://github.com/avsm/ocaml-abnf/blob/master/abnf_signature.ml
a parser for the grammars embedded in a small command-line tool (that
can also output abnf grammars in several representations)
  https://github.com/avsm/ocaml-abnf/blob/master/abnf_cmd.ml
 and two examples of abnf grammars
  https://github.com/avsm/ocaml-abnf/blob/master/http.abnf
  https://github.com/avsm/ocaml-abnf/blob/master/imap.abnf