* [Caml-list] SOAP 2022 - CFP
@ 2022-01-24 8:57 Julien Signoles
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Julien Signoles @ 2022-01-24 8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Caml List
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 2156 bytes --]
Call for Papers
Deadline : March, 8th, 2022
Workshop : June, 21th, 2022 - colocated with PLDI
SOAP 2022 aims to bring together the members of the program analysis
community to share new developments and shape new innovations in
For SOAP 2022, we invite contributions from researchers and
practitioners working with program analysis. We are particularly
interested in exciting analysis framework ideas, innovative designs,
and analysis techniques, including preliminary results or work in
progress. We will also focus on the state of the practice for program
analysis by encouraging submissions by industrial participants,
including tool demonstration submissions. Type of Submissions
Possible submissions include, but are not limited to:
* A report on a novel implementation of a program analysis, with a
focus on practical details or optimization techniques for obtaining
precision and performance.
* A new research tool, data, and other artifacts, that showcase early
implementations of novel program analysis concepts, as well as mature
* A description of a novel analysis component, for example, front-ends
or abstract domains.
* A report describing an innovative tool built on top of an existing framework.
* A compelling use case for a feature that is not yet supported by
existing analysis tools, with good examples and an informal design of
the proposed feature.
* An idea paper proposing the integration of existing program analyses
to answer interesting novel questions about programs, for example in
* An experience report on the use of a program analysis framework.
* A description of a program analysis tool and screenshots of the main
parts of the demo.
Accepted papers will appear in the ACM Digital Library.
Submissions should be four to six-page papers and should be formatted
according to the two-column ACM proceedings format. Each reference
must list all authors of the paper. The citations should be in
numerical style, e.g., .
Templates for ACM format are available for Microsoft Word and LaTeX at
[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2404 bytes --]
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-01-24 8:57 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-01-24 8:57 [Caml-list] SOAP 2022 - CFP Julien Signoles
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).